Mental Game Coaching
To help athletes be mentally prepared for competitions we will integrate strategies into practice by: Setting goals, recognizing gaps in mental skills, and improve attention and emotional control.
When is Mental Training Needed?
- When you perform much better in practice than during competition.
- When you have too many perfectionist qualities.
- When you don’t perform well when others are watching you.
- When you maintain doubt about your sport before or during games.
- When you attach your self-worth to your ability to perform.